Sanskritganga is a special institute of Sanskrit study, Which is the imagination of Mr. Anant Prasad Tripathi (Shastri Ji Gahnaua, Rewa M.P.) To execute this vision in a real form, appointed his son-like pupil Mr. Sarwagya Bhooshan “Shastri Ji” always call him as ‘Bhooshan’. Having accepted the order of Shastri ji and in the guidance of Prof.Lalit Tripathi (Rastriy Sanskrit Sansthan Ganganath Jha campus Allahabad) He established the institute as ‘visisth Sanskrit Adhyan Kendram’ in November 2011 at the occasion of Navratri. Later on, its name was converted as ‘Sanskritganga’ in july 2012. It started education work and get growth very rapidly and got registered as sanskritganga Shiksha samiti under U.P Govt. act-21, 1860 on 31 jan 2013 and thus, it is popularity known as Sanskritganga.
The Main Features
We offer a variety of resources that make learning sanskrit online super easy.
Sanskritganga Library having vast collection of SANSKRIT Litratrature and Grammar books. More than 50000 books are available for reading. We provide free of cost library facility to all SANSKRIT Lover. We welcome all people having the thrust of knowledge. All services are free.
“Competition Ganga”, (1100 objective of adhyayavara Q Collection) vyakhyatasmi PGT explanatory solution “prakhyatasmi” UGCNETJRF explanatory solution “prasnasmi” (TGT model paper)
Download Now Our App
Download the Sanskrit Ganga app for latest
Test Series, Video Series, Live Classes etc.
Director / CEO
- Former Lecturer (Sanskrit) GIC Bargarh Chitrakoot Uttar Pradesh
- BHU Gold Medalist
- So far, More than 25 Sanskrit competitive books have been written and compiled.
Bachelor of Engineering (IT)
- Since 2013, He is determined to establish the institute in world scenario through the finest technology.
- Always ready to adopt latest technology in the trend due to which institution stablishing always new record each day.
Ambikesh Pratap singh
(Secretary) (M.A B.Ed)
- With its finest creative skill, the various dimensions of Sanskritganga have been enhanced with strength.
(M.A. B.ED) Co- editor
- She have made a very commendable contribution in the editing of almost all books of Sanskrit Publication with her writing skills.
(Research Scholar) (M.A. B.Ed)
- He have endeavored to enrich Sanskrit Ganga by properly utilizing his knowledge base.